SECURE YOUR VOTE TODAY FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP AND THE REPUBLICAN TICKET!
Use this form to safely and securely request your absentee ballot from the Virginia Department of Elections.
- Start by filling out this simple four-step form.
- After completing the form, your official absentee request ballot will be automatically sent to the Virginia State Board of Elections, and a copy of your request will be sent to your personal email.
- You can track your absentee ballot after submission by visiting the Virginia Department of Elections website.
- Who is this absentee request tool created by?
- This page was created and is managed by the Virginia 7th Congressional District Republican Committee
- Once I have submitted my absentee request form, where does it get sent?
- Your absentee request form will be sent directly to your local county registrar for processing. You will also receive a copy of your absentee request form in the email account you provided.
- Why is it better to submit my absentee request here at vote.va7.gop opposed to the Virginia Department of Elections website?
- The Virginia Department of Elections allows the 7th District Committee to accept absentee request forms through this website quickly and efficiently. Your Electronic Signature ensures the legality and safety of this process.
- Why do I have to provide the last four digits of my Social Security Number?
- The Virginia Department of Elections requires you to provide your last four digits of your Social Security Number to maintain the integrity of the electoral process. This is done to check that all ballot requests come from registered voters. No part of your Social Security Number is shared with anyone else.
- Why should I vote early as opposed to voting on Election Day?
- Voting early helps the Republican Party and its ticket win elections. By voting early, your name will be checked off of campaign calling and mailing lists. This enables the Republican Party to divert resources that would otherwise be spent ensuring you come out to vote on election day, to instead target swing voters. In a close race, that could make the difference between victory or defeat for President Trump, Senate nominee Daniel Gade, and 7th District Congressional candidate Nick Freitas.
- How do I track my absentee ballot after it’s been submitted?
- The Virginia Department of Elections has a tracking resource you can use to follow your ballot right to your doorstep. You can look up your absentee ballot and track its delivery progress by clicking here. If you have questions about the status of your absentee ballot, you can contact your county’s local General Registrar by clicking here.